Neocate LCP is not intended to replace breast milk. However, if you are unable to breastfeed your baby at this stage, Neocate LCP is nutritionally complete. That means, when taken in the correct amounts, it will meet the nutrient requirements needed for your baby’s growth and development.
- Hypoallergenic – based on 100% non-allergenic amino acids
- Suitable for infants from 0 to 12 months
- Is suitable in conjunction with a weaning diet from 6 months onwards
- Contains LCPs (Long chained polyunsaturated fatty acids)and nucleotides
For correct use, it is very important to follow carefully the directions for preparation and use.
Your child’s doctor might prescribe Neocate for:
- Cow‘s milk allergy
- Multiple food protein allergies
- Food allergy associated conditions:
- Eosinophilic oesophagitis (EoE)
- Gastro-oesophageal reflux disease (GORD)
- Other medical conditions for which an amino acid-based diet is required