• Prevent and treat urinary stones.
• Prevent recurrence of stones after surgery.
• As an aid in preventing recurrence of urinary tract infections.
• Aid in treating burning urination.
• Ginger (Zingiber officinale)
• Shilapuspha (Didymocarpus pedicellata)
• Pasanabheda (Saxifraga ligulata)
• Indian madder (Rubia cordifolia)
• Umbrella’s edge (Cyperus scariosus)
• Prickly chaff flower (Achyranthes aspera)
• Sedge (Onosma bracteatum)
• Purple fleabane (Sahadevi)
• Lime silicate calx (Badrashma bhasma)
• Mineral pitch (Shilajeet)
Use Directions: 1 tablet twice daily
• There are no contraindications for the use of Cystone
• Special precautions are to be exercised in patients with kidney, liver and heart impairment.
• Cystone does not produce any side effects, if taken as per the prescribed dosage.
• No clinically or biochemically significant drug intractions have been reported with the use of Cystone.