• Dill Oil (Shatapushpa) has potent carminative, stomachic, antimicrobial and mucoprotective (protects the mucus membrane of the GI tract) properties, which significantly decrease flatulence, abdominal colic and distension and also improve appetite.
• Tinospora Gulancha (Guduchi) is an anthelmintic, which dispels parasitic worms from the intestine. The herb also improves digestion and has hepatoprotective properties.
• Indian Gooseberry (Amalaki) has strong mucoprotective, antispasmodic and antisecretory properties that improve the functionality of the gastrointestinal tract. This results in the reduction of abdominal colic and discomfort. Indian Gooseberry is also a potent antioxidant with free radical scavenging properties.
• Please consult your physician or paediatrician to prescribe the dosage that is best suits your infant or child
• Available as drops and as syrup
Bonnisan is not known to have any side effects if taken as per the prescribed dosage.
NOTE: The information on this page is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Do not use this information to diagnose or treat your problem without consulting your doctor.